Monday, February 10, 2014

Intro to me

Hey, my name is Eman Ayala and I have recently been given an assignment to start this blog, so here's some basic information to get to know me.  I am currently a senior in high school in Lima, Peru.  I have lived in Peru my whole life because my parents have been missionaries here for the past twenty years.  Once I graduate I plan on going to college in the US and studying exercise science.  Along with that, I would also eventually love to learn more about coaching and managing sports teams, specifically soccer teams. I have always loved and played soccer so learning more about it just comes naturally to me.

3 comments:

  1. Follow your heart and will do alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement my man. I will do.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete